- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
George Washington University has robust career services offerings for undergraduate and graduate students and alumni. The focus on careers and professional development is embedded throughout the university’s academic and co-curricular offerings, the result of a three-year initiative to enrich the career culture at GW. The Career Services Enhancement Initiative involved the engagement and support of the Board of Trustees, parents, alumni, and students and the foundational efforts of the Career Services Task Force.
- The establishment of a strong, university-wide career culture at GW that empowers students and alumni to translate their world-class academic and co-curricular experiences at the university into a lifetime of productive and engaged citizenship.
- Strengthened connections that faculty, academic advisors, parents, alumni, and employers have with the university’s career services efforts
- Redefined career development support for all students and alumni
- Expanded employer development activities
- Streamlined student employment processes and a strengthened relationship with student career development activities
- Coordination of career services through a centralized leadership structure
- A more visible physical presence for the university’s central Career Services Center